Blogging the Barnett Shale is making it easier for readers to tell us about their lease offers. Do you have a lease situation going on in your neighborhood, and you can't find it in this blog? Tell us about it! Use the "comments" section on this post to let us know. We will not include any identifying information (your name, address, phone, email, etc.) in our subsequent post on your neighborhood.
Ready? The more information you can give us, the better:
1. Neighborhood/subdivision: (Please give us your address so we can more quickly zero in on the neighborhood; again, we will not publish it)
2. Landman/contact info:
3. Drilling company:
4. Date of offer:
5. Bonus offer (Will be expressed on the cover sheet, but probably not the lease form itself):
6. Royalty offer:
7. Is this a raise/other change from a previous offer?
8. Drill site(s), if there's any mention:
9. Time, date, place, of scheduled meetings by the landman:
10. Time, date, place of scheduled public meetings by your neighborhood:
11. Contact info for your neighborhood association/HOA (if your area has one), and anything you know about whether your HOA is organizing:
12. Anything else relevant you think we ought to know:
13. Got a fax? Scanner? If you have time, please shoot us a copy of the cover sheet/letter/flier you got with your lease offer, and the lease form itself. This will help speed up verifiying your lease offer so we can post it on the blog. Again, we will not publish any personal identifying information. Our fax: (817) 390-7774. Email: email@example.com.