« Even the stars work | Main | The calves are OK »

January 27, 2014

Allergy problems do exist at Stock Show

FORT WORTH _ Breathing problems are what the staff at the first-aid station have seen most at the Will Rogers Coliseum in the first 10 days of the Stock Show, officials said Monday.

There are several first-aid stations on the Stock Show grounds, but the station in the coliseum handles the rodeo crowd.

That first-aid staff has seen visitors battling problems with asthma and allergies, about 60 percent have been children and the other 40 percent have been adults, officials said.

Stock Show officials recommend that visitors take their medications before attending the Stock Show to avoid problems.

"Many people we've seen tell us they just forgot to take their medicine," said the show's director of safety and first aid.  Russ Grunewald. "About 35 minutes after the rodeo starts, here they come."

 

Domingo Ramirez Jr.

 

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d8341c2cc953ef01a5115b26e9970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Allergy problems do exist at Stock Show:

Comments

The comments to this entry are closed.